Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Service appartrment

Hmm OK what is this?
If I had known this then I had never areed on this, I said if im gonna stay here for a full month I will need a kitchen so I can cook some food for my self at night but I do not want share it with 2 other guys and share living room, share tv and so on. The place at a whole seems rather fine actually, I'll post some pictures later.
Tomorrow I will be back in the office so I will arrange something else. The Bunker had it's advantages.

One funny thing is that somehow they who arranged this said to the projectleader that I have seen this appartment and agreed to having it. NO I haven't and actually i thought I was going to another place and not this place.

India, Incredible Indiaaaaaaa!!!

1 comment:

  1. EDIT: there are 3 Indians,
    1-3 service guys staying there all 24 hours.
    Eeeh never I said, no more comments

    ReplyDelete