Tuesday, August 14, 2012

3G on the way ?

I couldn't get payment for my new phonecard via an online service so a swedish friend here in Banglore payed it online and now Im waiting for it to be activated, the strange thing ... wait nothing should suprise me here in India, however I didn't get mess saying YOU NEED TO ACTIVATE IT, but I got 7 other messages telling me that I could get something for "free" and do this and that to ... bla bla bla so I went online because calling them should probably as difficult to manage as doing it online I though but as it seems it was pretty easy online ... if it will work.
Getting a private phonecard is not simple due too some terrorist attacks some years ago, papers papers and then copies copies and a newly taken passphoto ... whaaaat yeah OK I can understand the terrorist threat so OK.
Im sad that's has to be this in any country.

GO FORCE INDIA and Happy Independence Day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment