Sunday, August 19, 2012

Internet issue

I just called the reception and said "I have a Internet connection problem", "OK, I send an IT-guy to your room he'll be there within five minutes Sir," " Eeeh OK!?!?!" I was a little suprised but still it is a 5 star hotel, the IT-guy certaintly had the competence to do the job,  even that supriced me, first I explained the problem and he understood and found the problem within minutes. God damn good job, ok if I had this problem at home I had found it as easy but I am impressed about the service and knowledge.

Thanks you Royal Orchid Suites:
http://www.royalorchidhotels.com/royal-orchid-suites-Bangalore/overview.asp

//Matta K in Bangalore

1 comment:

  1. You can definitely see your skills within the work you write.The sector hopes for even more passionate writers such as you who aren’t afraid to say how they believe.Always follow your heart.
    Thank you

    ReplyDelete