Friday, August 3, 2012

Saved a caged bird

Well yes I saved a bird that somehow had flown/fallen into my chimney. I had a woodowen in cottage but I have remove it but not the chimney it self so in wednesday night I heard sometime strange but didn't know what it was. Yesterday morning I heard some other noices and could recognize what that was but after some investigation I found out that the noices came from the chimney I understood that it probably was a bird that tried to get out whcich is of course impossible. I opened the chimney from inside with all windows and the door open, the bird flew out and around in the cottage for a couple of second before finding him self out throu the door ... damn why didn't I film it well well I more or less always carry a camera with me but this time I even had a thought about taking a picture. The bird is OK I think ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment