Monday, September 3, 2012

Shopping

Yes I went for some shopping today as I only had bought my self a pare of "running shoes" before
at the ADIDAS shop as I have blogged about earlier I think or wasn't only on Facebook, don't remember.


Yupp a pare of Converse totally black of course and the ones that have "short heal" !??! Is that the name ?
I also went into the Calvin Klein store and bought 2 skirts eeh I mean shirts ;-), I was into GANT and Tommy Hilf***** and could not find anything but Calvin did have some nice stuff actually if the GOOD DAMN AC could work then it I might have tried on a couple of nice jeans as well, damn they looked nice, maybe not on my hips but ... or butt!?!?



Nooo not PINK it is RED good damn it, you faggots ;-)

Shoes: 140 SEK
Shirts: 624 SEK

1 comment:

  1. This shirts are the best I will buy some more when Im going back at 5 Nov.

    ReplyDelete